If you’re having trouble connecting your device to your robot, try the following:
- Make sure the robot is on by pushing the red button on its belly. A red light will appear. If your robot’s light does not turn on when you push the power button, let it charge for a half hour, then try again.
- Make sure you have Bluetooth enabled on your device.
If your robot is on and you have enabled Bluetooth, but are still unable to connect:
- Turn off Bluetooth on your device, wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
- Close the Kamigami Jurassic World app on your device.
- Restart the Kamigami Jurassic World app. Connect to your robot as you normally would.
- If the problem continues, try restarting your device, and then open the Kamigami Jurassic World app and try again.
On Android, the app says “looking for nearby robots” but never finds your robot:
- Make sure your robot is turned on by pushing the button in its belly. Your robot’s eyes will light up red to indicate it is on. Check the app to see if your robot profile appears.
- If that doesn’t work, you may need to manually enable the Location permission in your device. On Android, open the Android Settings app, and then go to Apps > Kamigami > Permissions and turn ON Location permission.